- The confirming paperwork is supplied to HRNSW at the start of the season
- The progeny was conceived in or after the 2018/19 season
- Studs pay the Registration of Sire fee to HRNSW
- The semen is stored in and distributed from NSW
- The stallion is not physically standing in Australasia
- served in NSW, and then;
- born in NSW and registered in NSW
Currently in the 19/20 Season a horse aged up to 8YO can win the Foal Nominators Bonus.
From 1 September, 2020 the bonus will be limited to 2YO, 3YO and 4YO horses only.
Regardless of whether a 2YO or 3YO horse previously won a race in another State the Bonus is won when the horse wins its first race in NSW not first Lifetime win. The race prizemoney must be ≥ $5,000 and conducted in NSW.
However for a 4YO horse it must be the horses first Lifetime win. The race prizemoney must be ≥ $5,000 and conducted in NSW.
To the Vet – if redeeming for Breeding Fees
To the Stud – if redeeming for Agistment e.g. Success Stud
To the Sale Company: if redeeming for a Yearling Purchase e.g. APG
To HRNSW: if redeeming for NSW Breeders Challenge Fees
HRNSW pays the invoice directly on your behalf.
Certificates cannot be scanned, the certificate must be posted.
- Australasian Bred
- Group 1 race winner
- Standing at a NSW stud
- By a Group 1 winning sire
- Nominated for the NSW Breeders Challenge
1. Either the Stallion is registered and domiciled in NSW or the Stallion is located in the Northern Hemisphere and its semen is stored in NSW and distributed from NSW, and;
2. The broodmare is served in NSW, and then;
3. The foal is born in NSW and registered in NSW.
- Class of race contested
- Class of opposition in races contested
- Current figure form